Aside from eBay and Amazon, where can you sell clothes online? Here are the best resale websites to check out!
So, you’ve decided to sell the clothes you never wear online and make some money out of it. But, where to sell clothes online? Aside from eBay and Amazon, there are some great resale websites every new seller must check out.
As you know, the competition is fierce when it comes to selling clothes online, meaning you need to find a way to ensure you have a group of people who will purchase your clothes.
In this article, we will present to you the best resale websites one must check out:
- Vestiaire Collective: This site is best for designer labels. Here, you can find plenty of popular French brands such as Isabel Marant, Goyard, Agnes B, and others. This site has a team of experts that check the items and guarantees authenticity. There are two ways to sell on this site: you can submit photos of what you would like to sell or use the concierge service (a team will come to your home, take the clothes, and do the hard work for you). The sellers receive around 75% of the sale.
- EditSecondHand: This site is best for denim. You can find some pretty interesting brands here including Etoile, Malene Birger, Chinti and Parker, and etc. Once you’ve agreed on what you would like to sell, you need to send the items on to the store, and wait until the item is sold. The site sells the items at higher prices that you would normally sell.
- Vinted: This is one of our favorite sites for selling clothes online. It is heaven for all those high-street fashion lovers. The site is super easy to use. All you have to do is register, take a photo of the item you want to sell, and upload it. They charge 15% fee.
- Depop: This site is ideal for teens who don’t want to wear the same Zara pieces and they want to sell them to buy something new. This site is great if you have something vintage to sell. They charge 10% commission fee.
- Vintage Heirloom: If you are wondering where to sell your vintage and luxury items, this is the perfect site for you. You can find some of the most popular brands here such as Chanel, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and etc. The commission is 30% + admin fee.
Now that you know these amazing sites, are you ready to sell clothes online and make some money?