Wondering what are the best second-hand marketplaces to sell clothes online? While there are many sites available, here are the 6 best ones!
Have you noticed – the online shopping is becoming more and more popular? So many second-hand sellers are looking for the best marketplaces to sell their fashion items online. If you are one of those sellers, we have good news for you – we’ve managed to analyze and identify the 6 best second-hand marketplaces to sell clothes online:
- Shpock: This is an app-based place created for those interested in on-the-go selling. The best thing about this app is that it makes the sales process as easy as possible. It is free for sellers and if you like, there is an option to pay to promote your items
- Rebelle: This marketplace is specialized in selling high-end clothing, jewelery, and shoes. Every item sold on the website is checked for authenticity and quality by the team. The sellers receive up to 80% of the price.
- LetGo: This is a very popular app-based marketplace and perfect for selling second-hand items. Aside from selling clothes and furniture, LetGo has launched housing listing as a new option. They don’t charge sellers a fee for listing their items.
- Twicely: A marketplace that features fashion items from popular brands such as Ted Baker, Karen Millen, AllSaints, and others. If you want to sell clothes online on Twicely, you need to order a free shipping bag, fill the bag with clothes, and send the bag back to the company.
- Vinted: This is a relatively new site where you can buy, sell or exchange clothes or accessories online. The buyers pay a fee of 3-8% of the item’s price (a service fee) and a fixed fee of 30-80p. The fees are visible at the checkout and they cover payment processing, protection, and support.
- ThredUp: This is one of the largest marketplaces on the web. The website is specialized in selling luxury items, however, you can also sell clothes and accessories from all kinds of brands. If you are interested in selling here, all you need to do is request a “clean out bag”. Once they will receive your clothes, you will be informed whether your items have been accepted. Unlike other marketplaces, this one doesn’t let users dictate the item’s price.
Pick your favorite site, list your fashion items, and start selling immediately!
I sell designer KICKS, WATCHES, CLOTHES, CLUB JERSEYS AND TRACKSUITS
— MD_COAST (@O_Jeyy) 8 de octubre de 2018